Weight loss teas are one of the most talked about products in the health market nowadays. In this article we have looked into one of the most aggressively marketed weight loss teas, the Cho Yung tea.
Cho Yung tea is highly marketed as one of the most effective weight loss teas originating from China. This tea is claimed to be a mixture of several herbal ingredients and green tea, being helpful in promotion of easy weight-loss. Cho Yung tea has Oolong as its main leaves that come from the common tea plant known as Camellia Sinensis. These leaves are harvested only thrice a year and are usually semi dried before exposing them to very high heat levels. Such heat levels are claimed to stop the oxidation process prior to fermentation. The producers claim that these leaves are then blended with different varieties of herbs which we are told are proven to improve the digestive system and purify the body cells.
Some of the other ingredients that Cho Yung tea claims to comprise of are:
- Cassia Seeds – the producers claim that this ingredient is capable of supporting the body’s organs, more importantly the large intestine and the liver. The seeds are also commonly used for treatment of conditions like constipation.
- Poria – it is known to be a traditional fungus that aids the immunity system
- Lotus Leaf – manufacturers claim that this leaf is capable of cleansing the spleen and improves the overall metabolism and digestion system in human body
- Southern Ginseng or Jiaogulan – this is a herbaceous plant having a highly regulating effect on the body
- Hawthorn – this is renowned for promotion of good health and assists the digestion process
- Alisma Rhizome – in the opinion of manufacturers, this component is capable of supporting the body’s organs such as urinary tract, bladder and kidney and helps in expelling the excess toxins from the body