Lemon Maple Syrup Detox Diet Review
Isn’t It Time You Used A Proper Diet?
Even If It’s Over 30 Years Old!
Have you watched the news lately? In January, the “TV Diet Doctor”, Dr Anu Bhatia, showed how to lose 15 pounds in 10 days! With lemons!
Thirty years ago, naturopath Stanley Burroughs developed the lemon maple syrup detox diet. Since then, it’s been fully developed in Switzerland and is used in over 33 countries every year by thousands of people. Lemon detox diet is a holistic practice for long term wellness. Isn’t it worth your health to find out about it?
One of the more curious aspects of the body is its natural ability to heal itself. Given the proper nutrients, foods, and water it will wash out all the bad toxins, bacteria’s, and germs while keeping the goods ones and keeping them in shape to protect your body.
Body cleanse come natural to the body. If you eat something that doesn’t agree with you or has a dangerous bacteria in it, your body’s natural reaction is to flush the system until it’s gone. Hence, the vomiting and diarrhea. It’s your body’s natural defenses hard at work keeping you healthy.
It pays to listen to what your body is trying to tell you. In today’s world there are plenty of chemicals, toxins, and bacteria that will find a way into your body and wreck havoc. Sometimes the body needs a little help to keep your body clean and functioning properly.
The lemon maple syrup diet works its natural wonder to help keep your body functioning at peak efficiency. What you gain is:
- A thorough cleaning of all toxins
- Increased immune system
- Ability to lose weight
- Thoughts will be clearer
- Increased energy
As Dr Bahtia explained on her show how the lemon maple syrup diet not only makes you thinner and happier but it also gives you more energy. She stated,
“The Maple Syrup diet [aka Lemon Detox diet], if you keep sipping it through the day, will keep your sugar levels topped up just enough to keep you going. You feel hungry but your energy level will get you through the day. The belief that the mixture is detoxifying your body is a strong psychological motivation.”
Dr Bahtia also tested the Cambridge Weight and the Cabbage diet but found they were less effective than Lemon Maple Syrup Diet.
What Does It Have In It?
The Lemon Maple Syrup Diet consists of all natural ingredients that force your body to flush out anything that doesn’t belong or is causing problems. It has:
- Pure water
- Water – the source of life
- Fresh lemon juice
- Lemon – are known for treating throat infections, indigestion, dental problems, fevers, hair care, skin care, internal bleeding, respiratory disorders, high blood pressure, Rheumatism, and for strengthening the immune system. It’s also been known to treat kidney stones, heart strokes, reducing the body’s temperature, and it keeps you cool and calm during the summer with a tall glass of lemonade. Plus, a whole lot more…
- Cayenne pepper or Cayenne – is known for increasing your body’s blood flow. It contains Capsicum, the main ingredient to health wellness. It’s been used for hundreds if not thousands of years and has a folk lore of healing just about anything that ails you. However, medical studies show cayenne can lower your blood pressure, increase poor circulation, weak digestion, heart disease, chronic pain, sore throats, headaches, and toothaches. Ayurveda and Chinese medicine have used cayenne to treat poor digestion and gas for centuries. Plus, recent studies have shown it can protect cells from cancer.
- Ground ginger
- Ginger is a long time healer of the body. It’s been used by many cultural throughout the world. It has been used for diarrhea, reduces anxiety, nausea, constipation, colic, decrease pain from arthritis and joint aches, colds, stomach upsets, suppress a cough, and may be useful for treating diabetes. Present studies show it works wonders on seasickness.
- Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup
- Madal Bal Syrup – A combination of Canadian grade C maple syrup and Southeast Asian palm syrups. Maple syrup is from the maple tree and is loaded with manganese and zinc plus the added palm syrups that have large quantities of potassium and calcium. Madal Bal is a mixture of all the required minerals the body needs for purification.
All this gives you:
- Clearer skin and eyes
- Shinier hair and stronger nails
- Happier, more positive outlook
- Greater sense of inner peace
- And a cleaner body and health wellness.
Four Plans To Choose:
The full detox:
- Used by thousands of people, the full detox is a 5 to 7 day fasting that gets easier as each day goes by. For longer use, consult with your healthcare professional. Drink only the recommended liquid and do not eat any solid foods.
The relaxed version:
- A slower method of detox using 2 to 3 glasses of Lemon Maple Syrup drink for dinner or breakfast. Eat a health lunch but try not to consume processed foods, meat, fried foods, and refined flour products, dairy or coffee products. For optimum results – no alcohol. The less you tax your system the better the cleanse works. You can also use this method to lead into a full detox.
The “Once a Week” Version:
- This version gives your system a break from digesting unhealthy foods. This cleanses works for one day and gives your system time to rest. Going without solid food for one day is a good way for long term weight control.
The Master Plan:
- This is the most popular plan for Lemon Maple Syrup Diet. Most people who use Lemon Maple Syrup make this a part of their daily lives. The master plan uses the once a week and a yearly cleanse. You’ll be surprised at the how you’ll feel after a total master cleanse. It cleans your body of accumulated wastes and toxins and sets in motion the weight loss. Your body will feel great after an ongoing cleanse that eliminates everything your body has built up.