Cho Yung Tea Review
What Is Cho Yung?
Cho Yung tea is promoted as effective fat burner tea which have been featured as in different publications. This diet drink is a mix of green tea and other herbal ingredients that the company claim will promote effective weight loss.
The primary ingredient is of the Oolong green tea, they originate from the regular tea plant Camellia Sinensis. They are harvested just thrice annually and also are partially dried before being subjected to high temperature levels which is claimed will get rid of oxidation just before being fermented.
Oolong green tea is mixed with other herbs which according website detox your body and improve digestion.
It is a typical green tea that has slimming and health benefits.
It is green tea and has become a popular for dieting by people who don’t want to exercise while on diet.
According Cho Yung website you can “Burn the Fat Away with 2 Cups A Day” with “no extreme exercise“.
As the name suggests, it is chiefly made via a premium Chinese herbs which has been used in the concerned country for treating numerous ailments and diseases.
Cho Yung Tea Ingredients
Cho Yung Tea is a mix of green tea and herbs that have already proven to support the diet.
They help detox body, improving metabolism and also assist in burning fat away.
The ingredients in Cho Yung tea include:
- Oolong Tea is a green tea which is partially sun dried and then treated with high temperatures to stop oxidation.
- Lotus leaf to cleanse the spleen, and improve digestion and metabolism.
- Hawthorn (or ‘Crataegus Pinnatifida’) helps digestion.
- Alisma rhizome supports body’s organs and to detox dangerous toxins.
- Cassia seeds support internal organs, notably the liver and kidney.
- Jiaogulan (or Southern Ginseng) is an herb which has regulating effect.
- Poria is a traditional fungus used a for the internal organs, notably the heart and kidney and improves immune system.
Benefits Of Cho Yung Tea
- Green tea may boost energy expenditure, and also positive results on weight management have been proved using green tea.
- Green tea is consumed widely across Asia, where the rates of many cancers are much lower in Asia than other parts of the world.
- Cho Yung Tea is a safe and natural strategy to improve health and lifestyle. It is NOT a medicinal drug. Lots of people believe that natural products are safer for their digestive systems and overall, long-term health.
- Cho Yung Tea oxidises fat, rather than blocking its absorption.
- There is no need to take costly, supplementary vitamins with Cho-Yung Tea, as it does not deplete any minerals or vitamins.
Cho Yung Tea Testimonials
Where to Buy Cho Yung Tea